Business Systems Analyst
Technical Source is currently in search of a Business Systems Analyst for our cutting-edge E-Commerce client located here in Raleigh, NC. The qualified candidate will have experience working with ADA experience who will be solely responsible for interfacing with clients, and internal development teams on a variety of projects ranging from UI/UX design to AEM implementations.
Responsibilities of the Business Systems Analyst include:
- Work in a fast-paced commercial application environment
- Identify, investigate,resolve and escalate problems as needed.
- Gather technical requirements, and create user stories
- Plan and facilitate requirement workshops
- Establish measurable individual and team objectives that are aligned with client business goals
- Experience developing test cases and user acceptance testing
- Experience presenting to stakeholders
Qualifications of the Business Systems Analyst include:
- 3+ years’ experience working within a Business Systems Analyst
- Strong understanding of best practices in web design specifically with UI/UX with an emphasis on ADA
- High level of business acumen, and ability to communicate internally and externally at a highly effective level
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with Accessibility Management Platforms, AXE Chrome Plugin's, FireEyes, Total Validator, WorldSpace
- It would be nice to have experience or exposure to Adobe experience Manager (AEM)
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or any other related field.
Keywords: Agile, Business Systems Analyst, Analysis, Business Systems, User Stories, User Groups, Presentations, FireEyes, AEM, Adobe Experience Manager, UI, UX, AXE Chrome Plugin, WorldSpace, SDLC, Business Acumen, User Stories, Test Cases, UAT, User Acceptance Testing, Full Time, Benefits, 401K
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /hour