Digital Radiography Support Technician
Technical Source is currently in search of a Technical Support Engineerfor our Health Care Imaging client located here in the Triangle. The qualified candidate will have experience working Technical Support within a windows environment, and experience working in healthcare, or a radiology industry.
Responsibilities of the Technical Support Engineer include:
- Monitoring performance of Windows systems, and perform technical support for Digital Radiography equipment
- Ability to communicate across cross functional teams as needed
- Ability to communicate to external customers in a professional manner
- Experience taking ownership of customer problems and providing timely solutions
- Configure and troubleshoot hardware, software, storage, and operation systems
Qualifications of the Technical Support Engineer include:
- 2+ years’ experience working as a Technical Support/Support role with DR Systems, Systems Admin, or any other related field.
- 3+ years of experience working within Healthcare or Radiology environments is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Windows operation system
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or other information technology fields are ideal
Compensation for the Technical Support Engineer includes:
- $50,000 – $65,000 based on experience
- No Corp to Corp or Visa sponsorship at this time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /hour