Senior Software Engineer (Java/AWS)
Technical Source is currently in search of a Senior Java Developer for our large telecommunications client located in Raleigh, NC. The qualified candidate will have experience in a collaborative environment developing Java applications with Amazon Web Services.
Responsibilities of the Senior Java Developer include:
- Work in close coordination with other developers to implement software solutions for back end systems.
- Develop unit and functional/integration testing.
- Support production deployments of developed solutions and ongoing production support.
Qualifications of the Senior Java Developer include:
- 5+ years’ experience in Java development
- 4+ Experience building RESTful web service API's
- Experience with various AWS technologies: SWF, S3, EC2, SQS, etc.
- Familiarity with Angular JS/Typescript, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Python, Perl, etc a plus
Compensation for the Senior Java Developer includes:
- $110,000 – $130,000 based on experience
- No Corp to Corp or Visa sponsorship at this time
Key Words: Senior Software Engineer, Cloud Engineer, Back End Software Developer, Software Developer, Developer, Engineer, Senior Engineer, Senior Developer, Full stack engineer, Full stack software development engineer, Senior Software Engineer, software engineer, software development, developer, Angular, Angular 2, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, Java, Back end development, J2EE, REST, SOAP, API, WebSphere, Web services, SQL, SDLC, computer science, software product, direct hire, direct placement, permanent, contract to hire, benefits, full time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year